It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s Superman! No – It’s the Hot Wheels Street Hawk Remote Control Flying Car!
This flying car from Mattel is included in 2014 Walmart’s Top 20 Toys Chosen by Kids, 2014 Toys R’ Us Fabulous 15 Toys, 2014 Holiday Toy List by Amazon, and an Award winner of The 2014 TimetoPlayMag.com Most Wanted Toy List
Enjoy the pleasure of two RC toys (plane and car) in one, as the Street Hawk Remote Control Flying Car has on-the-ground/off-the-ground control in its remote. When it is on the ground as a car, it runs well on hard surface and it can literally be driven around at a very far range, even a 100 feet. When you flip the switch and turn it into a plane, the motor start to spin faster and it will lift from the ground up to 200 feet. It can also fly straight from your hand and see it take up a huge space and manuevers well.
The Street Hawk is made of lightweight but durable materials in order to fly around great aerial space, but will not easily break if it crashes to anything. But in case the propellers need changing, 2 spares come with the purchase.
Below is a quick demo on how to operate the Hot Wheels Street Hawk Remote Control Flying Car.
The Hot Wheels Street Hawk Remote Control Flying Car is priced at $59.99 but is on sale for $49.92 during the time of posting.
Some things you have to take note when purchasing this product:
- Needs 6 AA batteries for the remote which are not included upon purchase
- The flying car needs to be charged first for about 40 minutes via USB cable or from the remote
- Doesn’t run on grass, hard surfaces are recommended
- Recommended for kids 5 and up, even for kids at heart
- Need a lot of space for flying
- Wide turns rather than quick ones will prevent it from stalling or crashing
Images courtesy of Amazon and Video courtesy of YouTube/Hot Wheels