The Beados Quick Dry Design Station by Moose Toys is included in 2014 Walmart’s Top 20 Toys Chosen by Kids, and 2014 Holiday Toy List by Amazon.
The Beados Quick Dry Design Station is more than just a toy. It is a design station for young crafters. The beads actually looks like pixels in Minecraft that it will be easy for kids to make their own designs. The set comes with design templates for the kids to try on. The usage of water and fan on the set will show how simple it is to create designs out of beads.
It is such a great “toy” for hand-eye coordination and to build patience.
The Beados Quick Dry Station set contains a station unit, 500 colorful Beados beads, a tweezer pen, 2 suction cups, a spray bottle for the water, 2 design trays for the templates, a bead storage tray, a display stand, a connector, 6 design templates, and an instruction booklet.
Below is a quick demo and assembly instruction for Beados Quick Dry Design Station.
The Beados Quick Dry Design Station is priced at $29.99 at Amazon, but is on sale for $17.76 during the time of posting.
Some things you have to take note when purchasing this product:
- You need 2 AA Batteries which is not included in the set and screw driver to secure the batteries.
- This is ok with kids ages 4 to 15, but kids older than 7 is better as the placing of beads can be hard for small finger.
- Drying time can be adjusted to more than the suggested time to fully dry the art piece, flipping the design to dry the other side may help as well.
- Having extra storage preferably with lids for beads is another option, because there are a lot of colourful beads that will not all fit on the given beads storage tray.
- The Beados Quick Dry Design Station is best complimented with the Starter Set
Images courtesy of Amazon and Video courtesy of YouTube/ Toy Reviews For You